Should I really start getting into League Of Legends?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Should I really start getting into League Of Legends?

Post by Ddiaxv on Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:36 pm

I know I shouldn't believe everything said out there, but I found this article and kinda chuckled.

http://www.gamespot.com/news/us-government-recognizes-league-of-legends-players-as-pro-athletes-6411377

Congratulations Jon, CJ, and Cody. Maybe Ray to. Maybe Ray.

_________________
Vengeance is my main dish.

Rainbow Dash wrote:And you still have a cottage cheese ass





avatar
Ddiaxv
General
General

Posts : 4207
Points : 8355
Join date : 2008-08-23
Age : 24
Location : Namimori, Japan

Xbox Account
Xbox Live: Yes
Gamertag: Ddixav
Clan Tag: V08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Should I really start getting into League Of Legends?

Post by FlareonMaster on Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:23 pm

So we are now athletes for playing League of Legends? Okay then.

To answer your question David, you probably will get sucked into it after a few rounds. It is a very fun game and still has clocked in the most hours played on any video game. Among people who play League of Legends within this clan (and a few friends of ours that play) are myself, C.J, Cody, Ray, Nick, Dyllan, Nathan, Isaac, Micah, Billy and Emmanuel. Not all of you will know all of these people, but they are the people we seem to play with or together the most.

_________________


avatar
FlareonMaster
Ultimate Poster
Ultimate Poster

Posts : 21456
Points : 24382
Join date : 2009-09-02
Age : 24
Location : My House on Planet Earth

Xbox Account
Xbox Live: Yes
Gamertag: FlareonMaster
Clan Tag: V03

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/JonOlson94

Back to top Go down

Re: Should I really start getting into League Of Legends?

Post by Ddiaxv on Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:34 pm

Issac Clarke.

_________________
Vengeance is my main dish.

Rainbow Dash wrote:And you still have a cottage cheese ass





avatar
Ddiaxv
General
General

Posts : 4207
Points : 8355
Join date : 2008-08-23
Age : 24
Location : Namimori, Japan

Xbox Account
Xbox Live: Yes
Gamertag: Ddixav
Clan Tag: V08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Should I really start getting into League Of Legends?

Post by FlareonMaster on Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:35 pm

Ddiaxv wrote:Issac Clarke.

No, Isaac is a different friend of ours.

_________________


avatar
FlareonMaster
Ultimate Poster
Ultimate Poster

Posts : 21456
Points : 24382
Join date : 2009-09-02
Age : 24
Location : My House on Planet Earth

Xbox Account
Xbox Live: Yes
Gamertag: FlareonMaster
Clan Tag: V03

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/JonOlson94

Back to top Go down

Re: Should I really start getting into League Of Legends?

Post by Eagle Eye307 on Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:46 pm

Also Kyle and Jcabo! But they haven't been active on these forums for awhile.

_________________
Games I'm playing this month: Minecraft, Starcraft 2, Garry's Mod, League of Legends.



Two paths diverged in a wood. And I? I took the one less traveled by... and that has made all the difference.
avatar
Eagle Eye307
SE Administrator
SE Administrator

Posts : 9861
Points : 13704
Join date : 2008-08-20
Age : 25
Location : Boston

Xbox Account
Xbox Live: Yes
Gamertag: Parrot Wing
Clan Tag: V01

View user profile http://shiningepiphany.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Should I really start getting into League Of Legends?

Post by Martin1346 on Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:25 am

Play Leagues David, it's awesome Smile I'm level 30 and i can't stop playing haha
avatar
Martin1346
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Posts : 1440
Points : 5175
Join date : 2008-08-20
Age : 106
Location : Canada Eh?

Xbox Account
Xbox Live: No
Gamertag: iRx Jay Killer
Clan Tag: V69

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Should I really start getting into League Of Legends?

Post by FlareonMaster on Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:49 am

Martin1346 wrote:Play Leagues David, it's awesome :)I'm level 30 and i can't stop playing haha

You play League of Legends and didn't say anything?

_________________


avatar
FlareonMaster
Ultimate Poster
Ultimate Poster

Posts : 21456
Points : 24382
Join date : 2009-09-02
Age : 24
Location : My House on Planet Earth

Xbox Account
Xbox Live: Yes
Gamertag: FlareonMaster
Clan Tag: V03

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/JonOlson94

Back to top Go down

Re: Should I really start getting into League Of Legends?

Post by Martin1346 on Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:40 pm

JonOlson94 wrote:
Martin1346 wrote:Play Leagues David, it's awesome :)I'm level 30 and i can't stop playing haha

You play League of Legends and didn't say anything?

I suppose so lol... My name on there is Martin1346 if you want to add me

avatar
Martin1346
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Posts : 1440
Points : 5175
Join date : 2008-08-20
Age : 106
Location : Canada Eh?

Xbox Account
Xbox Live: No
Gamertag: iRx Jay Killer
Clan Tag: V69

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Should I really start getting into League Of Legends?

Post by FlareonMaster on Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:48 pm

Martin1346 wrote:
JonOlson94 wrote:
Martin1346 wrote:Play Leagues David, it's awesome :)I'm level 30 and i can't stop playing haha

You play League of Legends and didn't say anything?

I suppose so lol... My name on there is Martin1346 if you want to add me


Will do! However I have a quick question for you and that is, who is your favorite champion? I am tied between Brand and Cho Gath, in fact I love playing Support Cho. Of course I play an ensemble of other champions as well.

_________________


avatar
FlareonMaster
Ultimate Poster
Ultimate Poster

Posts : 21456
Points : 24382
Join date : 2009-09-02
Age : 24
Location : My House on Planet Earth

Xbox Account
Xbox Live: Yes
Gamertag: FlareonMaster
Clan Tag: V03

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/JonOlson94

Back to top Go down

Re: Should I really start getting into League Of Legends?

Post by Eagle Eye307 on Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:16 pm

Martin1346 wrote:Play Leagues David, it's awesome :)I'm level 30 and i can't stop playing haha

Whaaaat? We could have been playing this whole time! Razz

You must join us for a match soon!

_________________
Games I'm playing this month: Minecraft, Starcraft 2, Garry's Mod, League of Legends.



Two paths diverged in a wood. And I? I took the one less traveled by... and that has made all the difference.
avatar
Eagle Eye307
SE Administrator
SE Administrator

Posts : 9861
Points : 13704
Join date : 2008-08-20
Age : 25
Location : Boston

Xbox Account
Xbox Live: Yes
Gamertag: Parrot Wing
Clan Tag: V01

View user profile http://shiningepiphany.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Should I really start getting into League Of Legends?

Post by FlareonMaster on Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:22 pm

Eagle Eye307 wrote:
Martin1346 wrote:Play Leagues David, it's awesome :)I'm level 30 and i can't stop playing haha

Whaaaat? We could have been playing this whole time! Razz

You must join us for a match soon!

We just played actually, it was fun. However his friend lost us the match for being a beginner using a friends level 30 account. XD

_________________


avatar
FlareonMaster
Ultimate Poster
Ultimate Poster

Posts : 21456
Points : 24382
Join date : 2009-09-02
Age : 24
Location : My House on Planet Earth

Xbox Account
Xbox Live: Yes
Gamertag: FlareonMaster
Clan Tag: V03

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/JonOlson94

Back to top Go down

Re: Should I really start getting into League Of Legends?

Post by Martin1346 on Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:23 pm

My fav champions are: Lee Sin, Vi, Jax, Ezreal and many more Razz

And yes i play it Cj Razz we should deff play sometime Razz
avatar
Martin1346
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Posts : 1440
Points : 5175
Join date : 2008-08-20
Age : 106
Location : Canada Eh?

Xbox Account
Xbox Live: No
Gamertag: iRx Jay Killer
Clan Tag: V69

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Should I really start getting into League Of Legends?

Post by FlareonMaster on Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:35 pm

Martin1346 wrote:My fav champions are: Lee Sin, Vi, Jax, Ezreal and many more Razz

And yes i play it Cj :Pwe should deff play sometime Razz

I am a big fan of Jax as well. haha

Oh and Jay, we may be playing tonight. So I will gladly invite you! We usually talk on Skype unless Cody or someone with a laggy computer that wants to talk yet can't due to lag in which case we use Teamspeak.

_________________


avatar
FlareonMaster
Ultimate Poster
Ultimate Poster

Posts : 21456
Points : 24382
Join date : 2009-09-02
Age : 24
Location : My House on Planet Earth

Xbox Account
Xbox Live: Yes
Gamertag: FlareonMaster
Clan Tag: V03

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/JonOlson94

Back to top Go down

Re: Should I really start getting into League Of Legends?

Post by Desmond Miles on Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:24 pm

i like teemo lol
avatar
Desmond Miles
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Posts : 2711
Points : 6672
Join date : 2008-08-20
Age : 23
Location : somewhere in the US

Xbox Account
Xbox Live: Yes
Gamertag:
Clan Tag: V06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Should I really start getting into League Of Legends?

Post by Martin1346 on Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:39 pm

JonOlson94 wrote:
Martin1346 wrote:My fav champions are: Lee Sin, Vi, Jax, Ezreal and many more Razz

And yes i play it Cj :Pwe should deff play sometime Razz

I am a big fan of Jax as well.  haha

Oh and Jay, we may be playing tonight.  So I will gladly invite you! We usually talk on Skype unless Cody or someone with a laggy computer that wants to talk yet can't due to lag in which case we use Teamspeak.  

Jax is op ;)and okay i'll be on and i'm always on skype but i don't have teamspeak anymore caues it was too complicated lol
avatar
Martin1346
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Posts : 1440
Points : 5175
Join date : 2008-08-20
Age : 106
Location : Canada Eh?

Xbox Account
Xbox Live: No
Gamertag: iRx Jay Killer
Clan Tag: V69

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Should I really start getting into League Of Legends?

Post by FlareonMaster on Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:47 pm

Martin1346 wrote:
JonOlson94 wrote:
Martin1346 wrote:My fav champions are: Lee Sin, Vi, Jax, Ezreal and many more Razz

And yes i play it Cj :Pwe should deff play sometime Razz

I am a big fan of Jax as well.  haha

Oh and Jay, we may be playing tonight.  So I will gladly invite you! We usually talk on Skype unless Cody or someone with a laggy computer that wants to talk yet can't due to lag in which case we use Teamspeak.  

Jax is op ;)and okay i'll be on and i'm always on skype but i don't have teamspeak anymore caues it was too complicated lol

Cody isn't playing tonight anyways, so I believe we will be on Skype. Very Happy

_________________


avatar
FlareonMaster
Ultimate Poster
Ultimate Poster

Posts : 21456
Points : 24382
Join date : 2009-09-02
Age : 24
Location : My House on Planet Earth

Xbox Account
Xbox Live: Yes
Gamertag: FlareonMaster
Clan Tag: V03

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/JonOlson94

Back to top Go down

Re: Should I really start getting into League Of Legends?

Post by Ddiaxv on Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:37 am

Hey guys, I am going to be busy on arranging my schedule for college this week, so DO NOT ask me to play League of Legends. I was supposed to play it last night with Jon, but I missed out due to a slight headache, so yeah.

_________________
Vengeance is my main dish.

Rainbow Dash wrote:And you still have a cottage cheese ass





avatar
Ddiaxv
General
General

Posts : 4207
Points : 8355
Join date : 2008-08-23
Age : 24
Location : Namimori, Japan

Xbox Account
Xbox Live: Yes
Gamertag: Ddixav
Clan Tag: V08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Should I really start getting into League Of Legends?

Post by FlareonMaster on Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:13 pm

Ddiaxv wrote:Hey guys, I am going to be busy on arranging my schedule for college this week, so DO NOT ask me to play League of Legends. I was supposed to play it last night with Jon, but I missed out due to a slight headache, so yeah.

No worries, just let one of us know when you actually do have the time to play it. Good luck with preparing for college David! Very Happy

_________________


avatar
FlareonMaster
Ultimate Poster
Ultimate Poster

Posts : 21456
Points : 24382
Join date : 2009-09-02
Age : 24
Location : My House on Planet Earth

Xbox Account
Xbox Live: Yes
Gamertag: FlareonMaster
Clan Tag: V03

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/JonOlson94

Back to top Go down

Re: Should I really start getting into League Of Legends?

Post by Eagle Eye307 on Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:58 pm

Where are you going to college, David?

_________________
Games I'm playing this month: Minecraft, Starcraft 2, Garry's Mod, League of Legends.



Two paths diverged in a wood. And I? I took the one less traveled by... and that has made all the difference.
avatar
Eagle Eye307
SE Administrator
SE Administrator

Posts : 9861
Points : 13704
Join date : 2008-08-20
Age : 25
Location : Boston

Xbox Account
Xbox Live: Yes
Gamertag: Parrot Wing
Clan Tag: V01

View user profile http://shiningepiphany.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Should I really start getting into League Of Legends?

Post by Ddiaxv on Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:00 am

Hudson County Community College.

Hopefully after 2 years, I can get into John Jay.

_________________
Vengeance is my main dish.

Rainbow Dash wrote:And you still have a cottage cheese ass





avatar
Ddiaxv
General
General

Posts : 4207
Points : 8355
Join date : 2008-08-23
Age : 24
Location : Namimori, Japan

Xbox Account
Xbox Live: Yes
Gamertag: Ddixav
Clan Tag: V08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Should I really start getting into League Of Legends?

Post by Martin1346 on Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:12 am

Ddiaxv wrote:Hudson County Community College.

Hopefully after 2 years, I can get into John Jay.

Oh wow, I'm going there too. Wink
avatar
Martin1346
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Posts : 1440
Points : 5175
Join date : 2008-08-20
Age : 106
Location : Canada Eh?

Xbox Account
Xbox Live: No
Gamertag: iRx Jay Killer
Clan Tag: V69

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Should I really start getting into League Of Legends?

Post by FlareonMaster on Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:55 am

Ddiaxv wrote:Hudson County Community College.

Hopefully after 2 years, I can get into John Jay.

You want to work in the criminal justice field?  That is what John Jay college is known for at least.  

Martin1346 wrote:
Oh wow, I'm going there too. Wink

Wait, you are going to Hudson or John Jay college?  O__O

_________________


avatar
FlareonMaster
Ultimate Poster
Ultimate Poster

Posts : 21456
Points : 24382
Join date : 2009-09-02
Age : 24
Location : My House on Planet Earth

Xbox Account
Xbox Live: Yes
Gamertag: FlareonMaster
Clan Tag: V03

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/JonOlson94

Back to top Go down

Re: Should I really start getting into League Of Legends?

Post by Martin1346 on Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:50 pm

JonOlson94 wrote:
Ddiaxv wrote:Hudson County Community College.

Hopefully after 2 years, I can get into John Jay.

You want to work in the criminal justice field?  That is what John Jay college is known for at least.  

Martin1346 wrote:
Oh wow, I'm going there too. Wink

Wait, you are going to Hudson or John Jay college?  O__O

Problem?  Nope, Just trollin' Problem? 
avatar
Martin1346
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Posts : 1440
Points : 5175
Join date : 2008-08-20
Age : 106
Location : Canada Eh?

Xbox Account
Xbox Live: No
Gamertag: iRx Jay Killer
Clan Tag: V69

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Should I really start getting into League Of Legends?

Post by FlareonMaster on Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:52 pm

Martin1346 wrote:
JonOlson94 wrote:
Ddiaxv wrote:Hudson County Community College.

Hopefully after 2 years, I can get into John Jay.

You want to work in the criminal justice field?  That is what John Jay college is known for at least.  

Martin1346 wrote:
Oh wow, I'm going there too. Wink

Wait, you are going to Hudson or John Jay college?  O__O

Problem?  Nope, Just trollin' Problem? 

Yeah, I assumed you had to have been. Made no sense. haha

_________________


avatar
FlareonMaster
Ultimate Poster
Ultimate Poster

Posts : 21456
Points : 24382
Join date : 2009-09-02
Age : 24
Location : My House on Planet Earth

Xbox Account
Xbox Live: Yes
Gamertag: FlareonMaster
Clan Tag: V03

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/JonOlson94

Back to top Go down

Re: Should I really start getting into League Of Legends?

Post by Martin1346 on Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:51 am

JonOlson94 wrote:
Martin1346 wrote:
JonOlson94 wrote:
Ddiaxv wrote:Hudson County Community College.

Hopefully after 2 years, I can get into John Jay.

You want to work in the criminal justice field?  That is what John Jay college is known for at least.  

Martin1346 wrote:
Oh wow, I'm going there too. Wink

Wait, you are going to Hudson or John Jay college?  O__O

Problem?  Nope, Just trollin' Problem? 

Yeah, I assumed you had to have been.  Made no sense.  haha

Yeah cause i live in the northern part of Canada so Nj or where ever that college is, is probably far Razz
avatar
Martin1346
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Posts : 1440
Points : 5175
Join date : 2008-08-20
Age : 106
Location : Canada Eh?

Xbox Account
Xbox Live: No
Gamertag: iRx Jay Killer
Clan Tag: V69

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Should I really start getting into League Of Legends?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum