Shining Epiphany
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metro Last Ligtht

Go down

Metro Last Ligtht Empty Metro Last Ligtht

Post by Applepie533 Tue May 28, 2013 3:26 am

I finished the game about the second day after I got it with atleast 10 or so hours of gameplay (not counting replay) replay would be about twice that. It came with a thing called "ranger mode" which is you start the game without a hud, crosshairs, you get less ammo, and enemies are tougher with more damage plus health. Its recommended to do that after you beat the game.

The atmosphere and gameplay reminded me of the last game which was good. Theres new weapons and some throwables that are nice. One of my favorite is the throwing knife because it is stealthy and an instant kill on regular people. Stealth plays a big role if you go do higher difficulties but you can get by just shooting you way through in lower difficulties. now for the guidance the game gives you.. I only had one or two times where i didnt know where to go due to navigational errors. Oh and one thing i have to point out is you may occasionally run into a glitch or two in a level. It may be a glitch where you cannot proceed and must restart the level or some buggy animation with the characters.

Now the story is all about the dark ones and your mission to track and find the last one. not giving away anything i will say the story has bits of love, betrayal, loyalty, and friendship. I thought it was a good story but could have been better if they put more into it. So.. I would say if you really want this game then get it when the price goes down.

overall rating: 7 out of 10
Applepie533
Applepie533
General
General

Xbox Account
Xbox Live: Yes
Gamertag: Applepie533
Clan Tag: V02

https://shiningepiphany.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: