Shining Epiphany
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Confessions (Yeah, Confess your story. Your Secret is safe with us)

+4
Eagle Eye307
Salmarnir
Applepie533
TerseRat5204
8 posters

Go down

Confessions (Yeah, Confess your story. Your Secret is safe with us) Empty Confessions (Yeah, Confess your story. Your Secret is safe with us)

Post by TerseRat5204 Mon May 07, 2012 8:34 pm

My Confession is Call B-Day Party Regret

Ok, So I was on Facebook the other day and I found this video from my Friend Keziah's B-Day partay. Anyways, I Was sorta energized from a mix Mt Dew, Pepsi and other liquids that I probably should not have ingested at that moment. Anyways, She captured...a video of me..... dancing....to teenage dream.....by Katy Perry......and she cut out the ending where I did the shuffle to Party Rock Anthem.... it was not a very good video but I am just not proud of it...
TerseRat5204
TerseRat5204
Captain
Captain

Xbox Account
Xbox Live: Yes
Gamertag: TerseRat
Clan Tag: V21

Back to top Go down

Confessions (Yeah, Confess your story. Your Secret is safe with us) Empty Re: Confessions (Yeah, Confess your story. Your Secret is safe with us)

Post by Applepie533 Tue May 08, 2012 12:04 am

I got something even more embarrassing.

My sister made me wear dresses when I was younger and I would let her just so she could leave me alone. I was not amused but my parents and sister were definitely amused.

I have a lot more even more disturbing then that. D: i swear she tortured me when I was a kid.
Applepie533
Applepie533
General
General

Xbox Account
Gamertag: Applepie533
Clan Tag: V02

https://shiningepiphany.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Confessions (Yeah, Confess your story. Your Secret is safe with us) Empty Re: Confessions (Yeah, Confess your story. Your Secret is safe with us)

Post by Salmarnir Tue May 08, 2012 12:25 am

When I was 7, I got up on a stage in front of thousands of people. It was some huge convention, I don't even remember what it was exactly. Anyways, I managed to walk backwards and brush my leg against a spotlight. It gave me a 2nd degree burn almost instantly and I screamed at the top of my lungs.
Salmarnir
Salmarnir
General
General

Xbox Account
Gamertag: Mr Brandybuck
Clan Tag: V25

Back to top Go down

Post by TerseRat5204 Tue May 08, 2012 8:38 am

I Threw up on My Very First Field trip, it was at Publix and I ran to the bathroom and open the door. I Didnt make it to the toilet, I just threw up in the doorway. I guess I was to excited and my little body could not take it
TerseRat5204
TerseRat5204
Captain
Captain

Xbox Account

Back to top Go down

Post by Applepie533 Tue May 08, 2012 9:33 pm

hehe I occasionally threw up on most of my field trips because the buses always made me car sick. =D good thing it went away around 7th grade.
Applepie533
Applepie533
General
General

Xbox Account
Gamertag: Applepie533
Clan Tag: V02

https://shiningepiphany.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye307 Tue May 08, 2012 10:05 pm

TerseRat5204 wrote:I Threw up on My Very First Field trip, it was at Publix and I ran to the bathroom and open the door. I Didnt make it to the toilet, I just threw up in the doorway. I guess I was to excited and my little body could not take it

A field trip to Publix? I'm not sure if I fully understand this...

When I was around 9 years old I had a normal dream in which there were a number of people, including some friends. The next morning I was with one of those friends and I told her "I had a dream about you", meaning that she had been in my dream. I just phrased it badly, by mistake. Well of course she took this the wrong way and for some reason started a rumor that we had sex in real life. Adults didn't take it seriously but a number of friends my own age looked at me strangely from then on. >_<
Eagle Eye307
Eagle Eye307
SE Administrator
SE Administrator

Xbox Account
Gamertag: Parrot Wing
Clan Tag: V01

http://shiningepiphany.com

Back to top Go down

Post by FlareonMaster Tue May 08, 2012 10:54 pm

Eagle Eye307 wrote:
TerseRat5204 wrote:I Threw up on My Very First Field trip, it was at Publix and I ran to the bathroom and open the door. I Didnt make it to the toilet, I just threw up in the doorway. I guess I was to excited and my little body could not take it

A field trip to Publix? I'm not sure if I fully understand this...

When I was around 9 years old I had a normal dream in which there were a number of people, including some friends. The next morning I was with one of those friends and I told her "I had a dream about you", meaning that she had been in my dream. I just phrased it badly, by mistake. Well of course she took this the wrong way and for some reason started a rumor that we had sex in real life. Adults didn't take it seriously but a number of friends my own age looked at me strangely from then on. >_<

I have heard this one... she was a brat if she did that. haha

As for me, when I was in kindergarten (5 years old) I guess my grandmother packed my lunch and well, she accidentally had hers in there too. My teacher was strict, so after I was full from eating my sandwich, she came over and saw that there was one in the cooler (not believing me that I already ate...) and made me eat again. I got very sick. The next day or so, I ended up seeing some girl with Pokemon cards (as that was the thing for kids at that time and still is for some) being stolen from her by 3rd graders. Sounds like some stupid little story, but I got mad back at them and next thing I knew was that I was in the dumpster... Teachers said I had to work my own way out of there and once I did (crying) I was forced into standing in front of the 3rd grade class to point out who bullied me. Obviously against my wishes and at that age I always did whatever anyone said. And that was the day I got transferred. XD My parents had about enough and reported the teacher for allowing me to be in the dumpster without helping me out... No idea what happened to her.

It was a private Catholic school and then I was in public school until I was ten. Now I am homeschooled, graduating next Monday and off to college full time. Razz
FlareonMaster
FlareonMaster
Ultimate Poster
Ultimate Poster

Xbox Account
Gamertag: FlareonMaster
Clan Tag: V03

https://www.youtube.com/JonOlson94

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye307 Wed May 09, 2012 10:24 am

FlareonMaster wrote:It was a private Catholic school

Doesn't sound like your teacher was a Christian. =/ I think that's a problem with a lot of private schools. They start out with good intentions but as administration is changed around, the school becomes more focused on making money than taking good care of the students.
Eagle Eye307
Eagle Eye307
SE Administrator
SE Administrator

Xbox Account

Back to top Go down

Post by FlareonMaster Wed May 09, 2012 12:02 pm

Eagle Eye307 wrote:
FlareonMaster wrote:It was a private Catholic school

Doesn't sound like your teacher was a Christian. =/ I think that's a problem with a lot of private schools. They start out with good intentions but as administration is changed around, the school becomes more focused on making money than taking good care of the students.

I vaguely remember her laughing at me when I was in the dumpster. Might be an exaggeration, but her not helping me out wasn't...
FlareonMaster
FlareonMaster
Ultimate Poster
Ultimate Poster

Xbox Account
Gamertag: FlareonMaster
Clan Tag: V03

https://www.youtube.com/JonOlson94

Back to top Go down

Post by TerseRat5204 Wed May 09, 2012 6:15 pm

When I Was is Hisory today, we had a Sub (Ms Knotts AKA Best Sub) anyways. I had my phone in my pocket then all of a sudden it start vibrating luodly and she looks up and is like "What, is the noise?" everyone starts looking around and I start slouching in my seat and it continues vibrating. I raise my hand and ask to go to the bathroom and she looks at me and says "you ok sweetie?" and I'm like "Yeah.... sure". so i get up, grab the pass, and run to the bathroom. The whole way there my but continues vibrating and I pass my friend Amy and she's like, "check your phone". So I stop and pull out my phone and it's full of Words With Friends and Draw something nudges and notifications and she is like "Bet you feel foolish huh?" and walks off. I walk back in the room with a disturbed look on my face and Ms Knotts is like "Everything ok sweetie" and im like "A hate nudges" Everyone started laughing because they thought it was some sexual joke or something....
TerseRat5204
TerseRat5204
Captain
Captain

Xbox Account

Back to top Go down

Post by doge Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:19 am

I once made a sandwich;
And I forgot the bread.
doge
doge
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Xbox Account
Gamertag: The Nibelsnarf
Clan Tag: CJ's Butthole

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye307 Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:32 am

Rainbow Dash wrote:I once made a sandwich;
And I forgot the bread.

YOU HAVE DOOMED US ALL!!!
Eagle Eye307
Eagle Eye307
SE Administrator
SE Administrator

Xbox Account

Back to top Go down

Post by Ddiaxv Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:01 am

kaka.
Ddiaxv
Ddiaxv
General
General

Xbox Account
Gamertag: Allen Cainhurst
Clan Tag: V08

Back to top Go down

Post by Satanz Mistress Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:08 pm

Ooooooh i got won.

Zo me an ma bro were in da ca. Zome ztranger pullz up next to uz on a bike.
Bro: "Shez got a nice ass"
Me: "Itz a guy you frag"

He told me not tell anyone... I just couldn't hold it in for the five minutez since it happened
Satanz Mistress
Satanz Mistress
Sergeant
Sergeant

Xbox Account
Xbox Live: No
Gamertag:
Clan Tag: fabz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down