Shining Epiphany
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dr. Alfred Dontrust/Impersonator Banks - Episode/Special Remaining Lines

2 posters

Go down

Dr. Alfred Dontrust/Impersonator Banks - Episode/Special Remaining Lines Empty Dr. Alfred Dontrust/Impersonator Banks - Episode/Special Remaining Lines

Post by FlareonMaster Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:39 pm

By request of Nick, this is Nick's remaining lines for the episodes of Dr. Truscot. Hope this helps Nick and good luck!

Dr. Dontrust Lines:

Episode 27-On Accidents

CA: Dr. Dontrust is shown sitting down on the phone holding up a remote, flipping through channels on his television.

Dr. Dontrust: Yes, yes of course. Wait, what’s it on? I don’t really tend to pay attention. (turn away and acknowledge something)

Dr. Dontrust: Haven’t we already done that before?

CA: Dr. Dontrust is leaning backwards on his chair.

Dr. Dontrust: Our lives aren’t filled up on accidents Truscot! Where in the blazes did that come from?

CA: He leans back too far and falls to the ground.

CA: Dr. Dontrust reaches his hand up waving it around.

Dr. Dontrust: Is someone there? (pauses) I think I need to see my doctor!

CA: Dr. Dontrust is shown walking through a door clutching his back.

Dr. Dontrust: Thank goodness! Nothing was broken!

CA: He walks in and falls off screen.

Dr. Dontrust: (off screen) Yep, that time I definitely broke something.

Episode 28-On Lunacy

CA: Dr. Dontrust is shown asleep on a couch.

CA: Dr. Dontrust is shown working on a project from the back as you see him grab random stuff next to him to use for his project.

Dr. Dontrust: Just a little more time and it will be completed! (laughs hysterically)

CA: Dr. Dontrust is shown being looked up at, only you can’t tell what he is working on still.

Dr. Dontrust: Yes! Yes! My masterpiece is coming along greatly! Just needs more elbow grease….

CA: Dr. Dontrust is shown from the back again working on something.

Dr. Dontrust: Almost done… almost done…

Episode 29-On a Healthy Work Environment

CA: Dr. Dontrust is pushing a door open quickly, in orderly despair with messed up clothes and hair, holding onto a cup with an odd smoking green liquid in it as the smoke dies out.

Note: Nick, please add this effect in.

Dr. Dontrust: (mumbling to himself) Mine… mine… all mine…

CA: Dr. Dontrust is shown in a room, holding up the cup laughing hysterically.

CA: Dr. Dontrust is shown walking in a hallway with that chemical drink, laughing hysterically.

CA: Dr. Dontrust is shown sitting down.

Dr. Dontrust: (acts drunk) Well, time to test this baby out!

Dr. Dontrust: My wonderful experiment fluid that I conjured up out of wax, aluminum, elbow grease, Mello Yello, jalapenos, grass, sleeping pills and a hint of my secret recipe! Lime Slushy! But nothing can go wrong with Slushy's!

Dr. Dontrust: Cure my lost memory of course. (spoken more quietly and slowly) I also might have accidentally killed Banks and impersonated him for ten episodes... and I don't remember how... depression.

Dr. Dontrust: Don't be silly! I made this myself! It is perfectly safe! (hiccups)

CA: Dr. Dontrust starts to drink the smoking green drink, drinking it slowly.

Dr. Dontrust: See, it was perfectly fine!

CA: Dr. Dontrust stands up and starts to walk away.

Dr. Dontrust: Stop worrying Truscot, I am perfectly fine!

CA: He burps and falls over onto the ground unconscious.

CA: He is shown closer to the screen, still unconscious as the screen fades.

Episode 30-On Stressful Situations

CA: A room is shown where a jacket is picked up off of a coat rack, not showing who grabbed it.

Dr. Dontrust: (on a phone) Hey Henry! I heard that I worked with you for two years under the alias Dr. Dontrust! Is this true?

CA: Dr. Dontrust: Well, it is quite simple. They pumped my stomach and I threw up the remnants of that monster of a drink I took. Do you know why I drank such a horrendous thing?

Dr. Dontrust: I don't remember a lot of things. Especially how I came across believing my last name was Dontrust or how I met you.

Dr. Dontrust: Yes, of course I do.

Dr. Dontrust: Well, it doesn't matter now.

Dr. Dontrust: Yeah, I believe we can.

Dr. Dontrust: Apparently, at least (picks up a piece of paper) that is what it says on my medical charts.

Dr. Dontrust: What?

Dr. Dontrust: Smitty? I heard he visited me down at the hospital talking to a teddy bear. Sounded nuts.

Dr. Dontrust: Can't wait to hear it then!

Dr. Dontrust: But... why on Earth would you not trust me?

CA: He stands up and looks around the room he is in.

CA: Dr. Dontrust walks outside and leans against a door.

Impersonator Banks:

Episode 28-On Lunacy

CA: Banks is shown sitting down.

Banks: I’m not insane either. I am just a lonely depressed person with no real purpose in life. No money, no girlfriend, no real friends, no dreams, I got nothing… (sighs) Uh, nothing to see here. I got to go back to work on this project of mine anyways. Kind of important. (grabs mop and slowly walks away, eventually shown running away and putting on Dontrust's white jacket and dropping the mop)

Special - The Life of Dr. Henry Truscot:

Dr. Dontrust/Dalone:

CA: Alfred's is shown staring at a computer from the back.

CA: Alfred is shown putting on a name tag.

CA: He starts to write down this name.

Alfred: (Spoken while writing) Dr. Alfred Dontrust (pauses to put the nametag on) I can't believe I got dared into using this ridiculously fake name. Eh, oh well. No one will care here anyways. Just attending a convention.

CA: Alfred is shown sitting on a chair on the right side of the camera angle.

Alfred: That is strange, I don't remember that day at all!

CA: Alfred is shown sitting down with same angle.

Alfred: Wait, you are saying that Professor isn't his first name? (his eyes turn to his right) That explains a lot then actually. (pauses) So whatever happened to that Banks guy?

Alfred: (shrugs) Well that is okay then, works for me!

Alfred: I honestly don't even remember who you are. Kind of lost my memory of the past few years, don't know if you realized that or not. (snaps and acts like Dr. Dontrust and pulls out a bat or whatever item/device you think is necessary) What do you think I am? CRAZY? CAUSE I AM!

CA: Alfred snaps back to normal acting like Dalone and throws the bat out of sight, drinking a cup of coffee.

Alfred: Nice cup of Joe! (holds it up) Thanks Smitty!

Alfred: I was actually a part of this show, right? (to himself)

Alfred: This show got canceled? (pauses) Well, I guess I would have been upset? I don't know really, amnesia. (pauses) Aside from that, Henry did tell me this plan of his and I am looking forward to seeing it fulfilled.

CA: The camera is shown looking up to Alfred, in a way so that only the sky is shown in the background. Alfred looks to his right and speaks.

Alfred: Maybe this time around I will be able to keep my memory.

CA: Same angle as previous, sky shown in background without any other scenary.

Alfred: Yeah, you are probably right. Was I really crazy and untrustworthy?

CA: Same angle as previous.

Alfred: (snaps and acts like Dr. Dontrust) You sure about that buddy? Hey, why we outside again?

Last edited by FlareonMaster on Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:44 pm; edited 4 times in total
FlareonMaster
FlareonMaster
Ultimate Poster
Ultimate Poster

Xbox Account
Xbox Live: Yes
Gamertag: FlareonMaster
Clan Tag: V03

https://www.youtube.com/JonOlson94

Back to top Go down

Dr. Alfred Dontrust/Impersonator Banks - Episode/Special Remaining Lines Empty Re: Dr. Alfred Dontrust/Impersonator Banks - Episode/Special Remaining Lines

Post by FlareonMaster Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:41 pm

Update: (Double Post Allowed)
Nick, need Episodes 25 and as many past that as you can before the New Year! Very Happy
FlareonMaster
FlareonMaster
Ultimate Poster
Ultimate Poster

Xbox Account

Back to top Go down

Dr. Alfred Dontrust/Impersonator Banks - Episode/Special Remaining Lines Empty Re: Dr. Alfred Dontrust/Impersonator Banks - Episode/Special Remaining Lines

Post by Malvoleunomy Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:39 pm

Okay, I intend on filming today, so let's hope this goes well. Should I do Episode, or special lines first? In case I can't do them all.
Malvoleunomy
Malvoleunomy
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Xbox Account
Gamertag: Malvoleunomy
Clan Tag: V10

Back to top Go down

Post by FlareonMaster Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:51 pm

If you don't mind, work on Finding Marsha first and then the episodes. The last thing needed to work on is the Life of Dr. Henry Truscot. Razz

Update as of 1/12/12:
I reduced all remaining lines/scenes to make it much easier to work with, keeping all needed scenes without having to move location or use props/items often, yet also reducing the dialogue.
FlareonMaster
FlareonMaster
Ultimate Poster
Ultimate Poster

Xbox Account

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down