The Doctors Are In Series

Go down

The Doctors Are In Series

Post by FlareonMaster on Fri May 06, 2011 4:53 pm

This would be technically season 2 of Dr. Truscot - The Health Chronicles. This series is a continuation after the series end of The Health Chronicles and will begin this fall after Episode 30 releases. It would be more based on a reality talk show style while discussing real events currently happening and events we have decided to discuss which sometimes might be health related and even sometimes be discussing another one of our videos coming out.

I guess in retrospect, you could consider this as sort of our version of "YouTube News" only ours would be far different so that it isn't copying. We will start off each episode in a location we always will be filmed in and then move about to discuss whatever the topic is. Professor Sausage, Doctor V and if we get new cast members from camp this summer (depending) will not be in this series as a main cast member. If they appear, it would be as a guest literally. Below is the planned cast and plot.

Cast:
Henry Truscot: By Jonathan Olson
Alfred Dontrust: By Nick Burt
Doctor James Mister: By C.J. Holt
Smitty Johnson: By Cody Merritt
Matthew Banks: By Jake Rush
Harvy Reynol: By Jonathan Olson

Plot of The Doctors Are In:

After Henry Truscot loses his license to being a doctor at the end of the "Health Chronicles" he creates a new show called "The Doctors Are In" in which he hosts on his own to start with. Believing Alfred Dontrust killed himself in an experiment in the series finale, he finds Alfred alive with his memory restored and asks him to be his co-host. Alfred now has a completely different personality and can't recall anything during the "Health Chronicles" and only remembers up to when he was hired. A running gag will be when referencing a previous episode in the original show, Alfred will always questions what happened in it.

Doctor Mister returns as the only remaining and legal Doctor from before. He has recently gotten a highly paid job far away from where the show takes place and usually speaks over a microphone. This time around he decides to be a guest appearing almost all the time on the reality talk show to discuss health issues with the rest of the cast. Smitty Johnson and Banks, after losing their jobs in the first series, come to the show and earn new roles as stage manager and janitor. Smitty as the stage manager and Banks as the janitor. Banks appears most of the time, but mostly isn't around a lot. When he is around, he is the same ole character as he was before. Only now, he is the janitor! Harvy returns to the show as the main antagonist, always trying to mess up the show and hanging out with Smitty Johnson in his free time. Overall, the same cast returns with a new look to their characters and idea to the show. This time around, the Doctors Are In!

Last edited by FlareonMaster on Fri May 06, 2011 7:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

FlareonMaster
Ultimate Poster
Ultimate Poster

Xbox Account
Xbox Live: Yes
Gamertag: FlareonMaster
Clan Tag: V03

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/JonOlson94

Back to top Go down

Re: The Doctors Are In Series

Post by Eagle Eye307 on Fri May 06, 2011 6:21 pm

Yes, but remember it will only be my voice in the show. Perhaps a live appearance once in awhile, but very rarely. The main reason for this being that starting in August I won't be able to film much if at all due to college. I may be able to meet up with Nick and film sometimes though, which is an advantage.

Two paths diverged in a wood. And I? I took the one less traveled by... and that has made all the difference.
Eagle Eye307
SE Administrator
SE Administrator

Xbox Account
Gamertag: Parrot Wing
Clan Tag: V01

View user profile http://shiningepiphany.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Salmarnir on Fri May 06, 2011 6:33 pm

Same thing for me with college in August. I might be able to make some appearances, but I will be working my hardest to not waste the thousands of dollars I'm spending on college. lol

FEAR MITTY! Mitty
Salmarnir
General
General

Xbox Account
Gamertag: Mr Brandybuck
Clan Tag: V25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye307 on Fri May 06, 2011 6:35 pm

Dartgun wrote:Same thing for me with college in August. I might be able to make some appearances, but I will be working my hardest to not waste the thousands of dollars I'm spending on college. lol

Do you know for sure which college you are attending this fall? Smile

Two paths diverged in a wood. And I? I took the one less traveled by... and that has made all the difference.
Eagle Eye307
SE Administrator
SE Administrator

Xbox Account
Gamertag: Parrot Wing
Clan Tag: V01

View user profile http://shiningepiphany.com

Back to top Go down

Post by FlareonMaster on Fri May 06, 2011 7:11 pm

I never said either of you will be appearing in person, did I? Once in a while is fine. lol

FlareonMaster
Ultimate Poster
Ultimate Poster

Xbox Account
Gamertag: FlareonMaster
Clan Tag: V03

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/JonOlson94

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content