Shining Epiphany
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dr. Dontrust Part in Upcoming Episode

2 posters

Go down

Dr. Dontrust Part in Upcoming Episode  Empty Dr. Dontrust Part in Upcoming Episode

Post by FlareonMaster Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:30 pm

Nick, when you are in California, and if you have just a minute to do this (otherwise forget it if you are too busy) film yourself in front of something in California saying "Wait, why am I in California? And why am I not wearing my medical outfit?" That would be pretty awesome for a scene since you would be in a new location wearing casual clothes. lol It would replace the "Why am I outside" joke for an upcoming episode. XD I don't know which episode yet though. Possibly episode 20?
FlareonMaster
FlareonMaster
Ultimate Poster
Ultimate Poster

Xbox Account
Xbox Live: Yes
Gamertag: FlareonMaster
Clan Tag: V03

https://www.youtube.com/JonOlson94

Back to top Go down

Dr. Dontrust Part in Upcoming Episode  Empty Re: Dr. Dontrust Part in Upcoming Episode

Post by Malvoleunomy Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:29 pm

Yah, sure. I can just make my self appear there. And then how about I film a scene of me at a pool for the next episode, and say something like, "I don't know why I am in California, but this is pretty freaking awesome" *sips drink

Yah I will try, but do understand that I will have zero free time. this is purely (and sadly) academic lol.
Malvoleunomy
Malvoleunomy
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Xbox Account
Gamertag: Malvoleunomy
Clan Tag: V10

Back to top Go down

Dr. Dontrust Part in Upcoming Episode  Empty Re: Dr. Dontrust Part in Upcoming Episode

Post by FlareonMaster Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:35 pm

I understand, I just figured if you did that sort of thing quickly it could be really funny for a episode. lol I can imagine you talking about something on an episode and then randomly appear in California and say "Why am I in California and why am I not in my usual outfit?" or something like that. XD
FlareonMaster
FlareonMaster
Ultimate Poster
Ultimate Poster

Xbox Account
Gamertag: FlareonMaster
Clan Tag: V03

https://www.youtube.com/JonOlson94

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down